Monday 13 September 2010

15 Albums that have influenced me in some way or another

I've just copied this from a recent thing going round on Facebook.

These albums are not necessarily "The greatest albums in the world" or indeed my favourites, but they are albums that have affected me in some way, changed my point of view, opinion, direction, opened doors, lead me down new paths. They have made me laugh, cry, smile, dance and sing. They will always be in my heart and on my record player!

In no particular order (and there are many more I would have loved to add)

1) The Doors - The Doors

2) The Beatles - The White Album

3) The Prodigy - Experience 

4) Nirvana - Unplugged

5) Sasha & Jon Digweed - Northern Exposure 

6) The Libertines - Up The Bracket 

7) The Holy Modal Rounders - The Moray Eels Eat The Holy Modal Rounders

8) The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground

9) Peter Doherty - Wasted Gracelands 

10) Syd Barrett - The Mad Cap Laughs

11) Guns & Rose's - Appetite For Distruction

12) The Mothers Of Invention - We're Only In It For The Money

13) DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist - Brainfreeze

14) Chas & Dave - Rockney

15) The Can - Monster Movie 

There you goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment